DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Inhalation is a method of healing the upper and lower airways (lungs and bronchi) by inhaling medications through a nebuliser spraying the active substance on vapor molecules. This method allows you to treat acute respiratory infections and their complications, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, bronchial asthma and many other diseases.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
Inhalations will do the job just in several procedures. However, the proper way to conduct inhalation with a nebuliser is not commonly known. There is a number of rules to be observed:
- the inhalation to be started in 1-1.5 hours after eating and serious exercise stress;
- smoking is not recommended during inhalation therapy;
- it is recommended to carry out nasal inhalation for diseases of the nasopharynx, nose or paranasal sinuses (inhaling the aerosol nasally), using a mask or special nozzles;
- after the procedure, rinse your mouth with cool boiled water. If a mask was used for inhalation, it is also necessary to wash the face and eyes;
- it is forbidden to eat, drink and talk for 15-20 minutes after inhalation;
- inhalations with medications should be carried out up to 3 times a day.
- Acute respiratory viral infection, influenza;
- HIV infections;
- Prevention of post-procedure recovery.
- Measured fever over 37.5;
- Various heart diseases;
- Diseases of the blood-vascular system;
- Pulmonary failure;
- Drug allergy.