Contraindications for treatment with Naftsu mineral water
I. General contraindications:
- All acute diseases, acute infectious diseases, and diseases complicated by an acute purulent process.
- STDs in the acute or contagious phase.
- Mental illness and all forms of drug addiction, chronic alcohol abuse.
- Acute blood diseases.
- Cachexia of any origin.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- Bleeding of various origins, massive and continual ones.
- All forms of active tuberculosis.
II. Contraindications for the treatment of patients with digestive diseases at the resort:
- Scarring of the esophagus, stomach, and intestines with the blockade.
- Pyloric stenosis suspected malignant degeneration of stomach ulcers.
- Stomach polyposis.
- Ulcerative enterocolitis.
- Gallstone disease with frequent episodes and active infection in the biliary tract.
- Liver cirrhosis with ascites or jaundice, as well as all types of jaundice.
III. Contraindications for the treatment of patients with urological pathology at the resort:
- Chronic kidney diseases with severe renal insufficiency.
- Nephrosclerosis with symptoms of renal failure.
- Hydronephrosis, polycystic with kidney failure.
- Lardaceous kidney in late stages with edema and azotemia.
- Kidney stone disease with stones requiring surgical removal.
- Urethral stricture.
- Stage 2-3 of prostatic adenoma with an obvious urodynamic disorder.
- Gross hematuria of any origin.